Saturday 24 October 2015

Hello!



Welcome to my blog, the crazy world of the corporate working mom! I know there are many of us out there who have our hands full with day to day tasks, chasing those toddlers and of course ensuring that we perform to a high standard at work…and let’s face it ladies..it can be exhausting!

So I thought I would start writing about my days and a little about my personal life too.

So let’s get to know each other a little better first!

I am Clara, and I work in Public Affairs for a national retailer. I get to do a lot of fun things like sponsorships with non-profits, event activations, and I also get to represent my company at luncheons and galas, which are definitely some things I will be blogging about! On a personal level, I have a soon-to-be two year old with the energy of a supernova, a teacher husband called Ben, and of course our little furries: Max and Tiger plus Griffin our puppy. 



So I guess you can say I’m kept pretty busy! Well, I also have a very dear love of makeup and cosmetics, so you will be sure to see me trying out some new things on here!

So that’s our little family, and I’m looking forward to getting feedback from you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment